Saturday, February 19, 2011

Khaki Twill Jacket #3

JACKET - William Rast for Target (exact)
PLAID INFINITY SCARF - made by Mom (similar)
COMFY BLACK SHIRT - (similar)
SUNGLASSES - Ralph Lauren (similar)
SKINNY JEANS - Yaso (similar)
MOTORCYCLE BOOTS - BCBGeneration (similar)
BLACK ON BLACK WATCH - Zodiac (exact)
CUFF - Heavenly Treasures
 Are you ever so full that you feel like a sausage?  Unfortunately for me it's much too often (hmm... wonder why I'm not losing all that post-baby weight).  We had some people over to celebrate Pigtails' 1st Birthday and anytime I have a party I like to have an abundance of food (Camo says I "cook for an army," and that's on regular nights NOT party ones).  But food is just one of those things that brings me great happiness... especially a brunch buffet or an 8 course Chinese meal!

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this final outfit (except maybe I shouldn't wear these skinny jeans while overeating...unless I wear a comfy black shirt like this one!).  I think I'm channeling a bit of Gwen Stefani here (a smaller, Asian version... just wish I could have her abs...or maybe I do but you can't tell because of the comfy black shirt!)

5 comments:

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

Hi Claire, thank you for following, I'm now following you too! I like your blog, it's very informative! I have a hard time trying to figure out what goes with what.. thank you!

Cindy

lifeanditsotherdrugs said...

you have AMAZING! style. I just love it :D

PS you can so pull off those colors from the bebe collection that I posted :)

Rama Wood Crafts Private Limited said...

I love reading your blog, I wanted some feedback to support you and wish you a good continuation to leave. I wish you good luck with your efforts. Office Furniture Delhi | Modular Furniture Manufacturer

Document Management System said...

Wonderful internet site! Your lifestyle can be so stimulating in comparison with alot of men and women. Article thanks a lot for every single occasion you have the risk, I'm going to be sure you save your site!
Indexing Document | Document Management Version Control | Records Management Software

Meinuebersetzer said...

Especially enticing not to mention reliable blog page is created by your blog page holder I'm keen in the same manner from show your partner's viewpoint with the help of targeted visitors. I need to arrive on that blog page as often as needed.
Übersetzungsbüro
Übersetzungsbüro englisch deutsch
Deutsch englisch Übersetzer