Monday, February 21, 2011

Rainy Day Wish List

Rain gear is so last week...then again it's supposed to rain Friday so maybe I'm really avant.  Let's go with the latter.  In honor of my great love for trench coats...and boots, I thought I'd do a list of my favorite "rain" songs...just kidding.  Now here's my rainy day wish list!

Trench Coat
My Michelle, $51 (exact)


Why polka dots, you ask?  My response is...why not polka dots?  Not like anyone can see what you're wearing underneath the coat anyway.  You could be wearing your skivvies for all anyone knows (okay, don't do that in public, kinda creepy...but your significant other might like it!).  And it'll go with almost any color pants, though I would stick with the solids (but hey, if you wanna pair it with more polka dots or something like that, and you can rock it, then more power to ya!)

RED RAIN BOOTS
Zetta, Target $24.99 (exact)
2. RED RAIN BOOTS

I went to Princess Sparkles ballet class last week and a mom was wearing these with jeans and a sweatshirt... She looked fabulous!!!  I couldn't stop staring.  She told me she got 'em on clearance at Target for $3.  This of course made them even better.  Unfortunately, they're not on clearance now, but for $24.99, it's worth it since I could wear 'em on Friday, and I'm all about immediate gratification.

WHITE DAISY UMBRELLA
Galleria, $26.25 (exact)



Everyone loves getting flowers and this umbrella is like getting some everytime it rains.  And who doesn't like to see drops of water cascading down the petals?  I just think it would be a lot of fun to carry around.  

Stay dry...or if you're gonna get wet, look cute doing it!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to pop by and say thank you for visiting Mommy D's Kitchen. You have such a cute blog!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Thanks for stopping by and "relaxing" with us in the Surf this Sunday.

Hope your week is going well!

Jess said...

LOVE that umbrella! Your blog is so cute! I think we have similar tastes :)

Gabriella said...

I would so love some red wellies!

Rama Wood Crafts Private Limited said...

I found your article and links shared very nice and fun ...
You have to spend very important point here in this blog. Modular Partition System | Office Furniture India

Document Management System said...

I favor your current article along with actually conversing it turned out wonderful. Anyway continue along with preserve proceed using your important views. Cheers pertaining to expressing this specific.
Indexing Document | Document Management Version Control | Records Management Software

Meinuebersetzer said...

Particularly fascinating and additionally beneficial web page is done through web page person I recommend the manner about latest an individual's access by means of tourists. We want that come using this web page time and time again.
Übersetzungsbüro
Übersetzungsbüro englisch deutsch
Deutsch englisch Übersetzer