Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Superbowl Sunday

Today I woke up sore. I could barely move. My knees and forearms were bruised and battered. My back, calves, abs, and neck (yes, my neck) ached. How could this happen? Did I run a marathon? Was it a car accident? Did I "fall down the stairs?"

No.  I played a volleyball tournament.  You see, yesterday I put aside my boots and dresses to wear a t-shirt and shorts all day long (without make-up!!!). As my best friend, Plaid, says, I like to wear cute clothes EXCEPT when I exercise (she wears Lululemon).  But why would I spend money on workout clothes when I could buy a new handbag? Or some BOOTS?!!!


Anyway, today our family went to Plaid's house for the Superbowl. Of course, I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of the game. Why? Because I have kids and they don't like to sit around watching football and drinking beer (like my husband). But I did get to try Plaid's Lululemon jacket because it was cold and the kids went outside to play. And NOW I can see why she likes it!  Not only was it cute but comfy too.  Maybe I'll have to get one, because as my sister, Polka Dots, claims, “if you wear cuter workout clothes maybe you'll actually workout more.” 


2 comments:

Document Management System said...

Hello there We are pay a visit to your current websites along with go through written content. Your blog along with solutions are incredibly wonderful. We are quite satisfied from a assistance.
Indexing Document | Document Management Version Control | Records Management Software

Meinuebersetzer said...

Hello there We are pay a visit to your current websites along with go through written content. Your blog along with solutions are incredibly wonderful. We are quite satisfied from a assistance
Übersetzungsbüro
Übersetzungsbüro englisch deutsch
Deutsch englisch Übersetzer