Friday, April 15, 2011

10 Things I Love

As a parent, everything seems to take a lot longer to do... getting out of the house in the morning, preparing dinner, cleaning up (though there are things that now take a lot less time...like showers and eating out at restaurants).  Keeping up with my blog is no exception...

A few days ago I was tagged by Fash-uh-nee-stah to tell you 10 THINGS I LOVE!  Thanks for thinking of me!  I decided  to change it up a bit and give you a list that relates to fashion (of course I love my family and friends very much) as modeled by Princess Sparkles and Pigtails
 
1.  FLORAL PRINTS (added bonus with the polka dots and glitter shoes)



2. TUTU SKIRTS (soooo girly, soooo fun!)


3. ANIMAL PRINT (matches everything and looks fierce)

 
4. DENIM VEST (makes every outfit look put together, even sweats)

5. NAPS (I know, NOT fashion, but just so fantastic, especially in the afternoon)


6. STRIPES (cute with everything.  Everything.)
 
 7. HATS (stylish and protects your skin)

8. SUNGLASSES (always glamorous)


9.  FEATHERS (fabulously dressy and good for dusting too)
  

10. SHOPPING AT TARGET (clothes, groceries, books, toys...what more could you ask for in a store?)

Now here are the othe rules:
- state who tagged you in your post
- state 10 things you love
- tag 10 other bloggers and let them know with a lovely comment

Here are the 10 bloggers I'm tagging.  Definitely check 'em out!  They're all awesome!!!

Albee @ AlbeeLucky
Kimberlee @ Our Life Unedited

p.s. I did a guest post here about married life on Ashley's blog After Nine to Five.  Check it out if you get a chance! 

36 comments:

Roxy Heart said...

They are sooooo cute!
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

Hazel☺ said...

awww cute littler girls!!! i want to have my own someday and dress them up like that lol :)

Dodo said...

Your kids are so cute! The eldest already knows how to pose!!

Anonymous said...

♥I love your blog so much.)) ♥

mtg said...

What a fun and creative post! Your girls are soooo adorable. I think #6 (with stripes) is my favorite.
And yes, everything takes so much longer with kids (except showers and eating out). Totally agree! lol

Claire said...

awwwwww!!!!

Closet Fashionista said...

They are sooo adorable!!! I love the 10 things :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Shoe said...

Awww so cute! I "ahhhed" out loud at the naps picture! :D

GretchTM said...

What an adorable way to tell us what you love. This is by far the cutest post ever!!

Shea Lennon said...

Too stinkin' adorable! And I love naps too. Who doesn't?

Courtney Erin said...

This is too cute!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Khlaren said...

Hi Cla!! Hahaha :) Your kids are adorable! So cute!!! And number 9 is so funny! Couldn't stop laughing! :)))

yiqin; said...

WAY TOO CUTE :)

Jessica said...

These photos are beautiful. What lovely little girls. :)

Amy said...

I always love reading these kind of posts! Super cute pics :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Aww I love this post - your girls are gorgeous x

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

this iss ssooo fun! nothing is better than loving everything in our little one{s}!

Kimberly said...

great list so many adorable photos of your daughters!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

Eli said...

Who doesnt love shopping at Target?! :)

Love these little fashionista photos!

Carla said...

aww the little ones are so adorable! so cute!!

cheers,
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

These are to die for. Were these all photos you just had of them or did you make them dress up for this post? Such an incredible collection of photos. They look just so adorable. I love their poses.

The Cat Hag said...

Love this entry, haha your little kiddies are so adorable. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

By Sara Romero said...

haha omg your little girls are so cute!! you have no idea how much paper i went through on my first day at work lol

xoxo
FAKE EMPIRE

Bonnie said...

I love the feathers picture.
Boas are always in style.
... Right?

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

AlbeeLucky said...

This post is so cute. Your little ones are like mini me's :) Thanks for thinking of me on this tag. Looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to get started on this.
w/<3 AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Angelica Ng said...

Awww! This is the most unqiue "10 fave things" I've seen! Very cute! Love the one about leopard print.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

What gorgeous models you have for this post! Thanks for tagging me! How's your weekend?

Nnenna said...

Aww, your girls are just too adorable and I love how they are modeling all of the things you love! =)

star-crossed smile

Luciana Carvalho Mendes said...

You have a nice family here* Congrats*

Following your blog from Portugal* Kisses*

http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

lauren said...

So adorable! And I can't wait to check out your guest post!
xoxo Lauren
 http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

Your girls are so adorable! Thanks for the tag! I'll get on that post soon and will give you a holla when I do! :)

Alex said...

also, holy mackerel, you're girls are gorgeous! and what lucky little ladies that their wonderful, stylish mommy dresses them so cutely! they are going too look at pictures years from now and be blown away by how awesome they were styled :)

mro said...

heheheh, what a fun 10 things I love! I have to say I agree with your ten, even if denim vests and hats don't necessarily work for yours truly!

Tara said...

Thanks for the tag :)

I am still in vacation recovery mode, but I will be posting my 10 things soon...they will, unfortunately, not be as cute as your list.

Melyssa said...

Thanks for you comment ^.^

Your girls are so cute and I like what you blog about. I need to 'stalk' you now :D

Document Management System said...

Blog very interesting and effective is created by the blog owner I love the way his vision for the visitors. I would like to come on this blog, again and again.
Indexing Document | Document Management Version Control | Records Management Software