|COWL NECK MATERNITY DRESS - Liz Lange for Target|
DENIM BELT - Style Xpress
BRACELETS - Cara, Jewelry Party
EARRINGS - Downtown LA Fashion District
WEDGE BOOTIES - Jeffrey Campbell
I'm so glad I've finally shared with you all about my pregnancy because I can actually wear and post maternity clothes pictures. I found this dress at Target a few weeks back in the clearance section. I'm trying to be good about NOT buying maternity stuff (yeah, right) but this was only $7 so I couldn't help myself.
Avant-Garde Living, Aki at 7% Solution and Florence from Fantail Flo have so kindly thought of me. I decided I'd use the opportunity to finally give you all 7 FACTS ABOUT MY PREGNANCY...
1. I'm in my 18th week of pregnancy.
2. The baby is due February 10, 2012 (The girls will be almost 2 and 4-1/2)
3. I discovered I was pregnant because my clothes felt tight, food I liked grossed me out and I was so tired.
4. I took 3 pregnancy tests. The 1st was expired. The 2nd seemed "light." The 3rd was in the morning.
5. I've always wanted 3 kids though this one wasn't exactly "planned."
6. I'm carrying lower than I did with the other two (possibly because I've lost all muscles in my abs)
7. I told Camouflage in June by saying, "Happy Father's Day. You're gonna be a father...again."
Anyway, it's so nice to be recognized by other bloggers. I really appreciate everyone for reading, commenting and encouraging me on my blog, especially about this new baby! It makes me feel special, unlike when my daugher gets me confused with other moms :)