Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stars, Camouflage, Vests and a Grouch

"Mommy, what's going on with you?"
Pigtails asked me as I buckled her into the car.
I was having a stressful morning but had to stop and laugh.
"Sorry, mommy was being grouchy."
Pigtails smiled, cocked her head slightly and said,
"That's okay, mommy."


STAR TANK - Alternative Apparel (via Karmaloop.com)
CAMOUFLAGE SHORTS - Old Navy (swapped)
WHITE VEST - Loehmanns
LEAF EARRINGS - Heavenly Treasures
GRAY WEDGE BOOTS - Jeffrey Campbell

MAXI DRESS, NAVY VEST, WEDGES - Target
NECKLACE - made by my kiddos
BRACELET - swapped
ANNIVERSARY RING - c/o Anjolee
 
Here are a few outfits from the week.  The first is my Memorial Day inspired attire which I'm linking up with "Inspiration Monday" from Two Birds.  I got the star tank from Karmaloop for $8 and the shorts were swapped.  I wasn't sure how navy stars would pair with camouflage but I ended up really liking it.  The maxi dress was a Target clearance purchase from a few years back. 
 
 
Pigtails eats a mega strawberry
 
Obviously I'm wearing vests a lot.  For some reason I feel like they make my sleeveless outfits feel a little less revealing and sorta pull everything together.  And fashionwise, that's what's going on with me.





 

14 comments:

Mugdha said...

The girls just keep getting bigger! I'm loving that star tank! Great look.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

That is a huge strawberry. You kids are so cute.

Maiken said...

yum, now I want strawberries!
anyway, I wanted to say how adorable the first photo was. it's the cutest. and what a cool pattern mixing!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Shon said...

You look great as always!
Wow,Camo and stripes?? Genius!

Ooh, do I spy with my little eye our Target wedges from GW? LOL

Frannie Pantz said...

Aw I hope everything is ok for you! We all have those days, especially when there are little ones. Your kiddos are so cute and I love your Memorial Day outfit!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That is so cute! Kids definitely pick up on everything. Claire, you look so good. I love that dress and your camo shorts & star shirt looks so good together.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Your girls are too cute! Love the outfit with the camo. It is such a fun print to mix and match!

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

Anonymous said...

I simply love your pictures with the kids and you always (all of you!) look so beautiful! I really really loved your top with stars! You always look happy and stylish, it's so nice to see it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love that fabulous maxi dress!

Melaina25 said...

Love the star cami and I love that first photo with your girls--so sweet!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes! I love the girls poses!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like both outfits Claire. Stars & Camo pair so well together. The Maxi is Lovely too. As always I love your pictures with the Kids. The first one with your 2 little girls posing, is super cute.

Teddi said...

pigtails is so sweet. i think the vests are a good idea, and they look great. i like the way the camo shorts look with the stars blouse. those target wedges are fab too.

oomph. said...

the stars and camo are really fun together...great mix!

rockoomph.blogspot.com
COACH Bag Giveaway!