Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cyclic Nail Polish, Madden Boots and Snow Party

"It's a snow party!"
Princes Sparkles exclaimed as I peeked into the den.
She had cut paper into tiny pieces and thrown it everywhere.
Sparkles played DJ while Pigtails became Bucket's personal stylist.
Then they danced.
I told Sparkles to please clean up afterwards.
She nodded then shouted, "Let's throw snowballs!"


EMBROIDERED BLACK DRESS - JWLA (bought second hand)
CAMOUFLAGE SCARF - Cejon (via Loehmanns)
BROWN BOOTS - Steve Madden

ANIMAL PRINT SWEATER - Nordstrom Rack
PONY HAIR BLACK BOOTS - Steven by Steve Madden (thrifted)
BARBED WIRE EARRINGS - iSanctuary (via Share)
NON-TOXIC BLUE NAIL POLISH - in Olympia, by Cyclic

Here are a few outfits I actually wore on the same day.  The first is a dress I bought via Craigslist when I was pregnant.  I paired it with my fave rugged Steve Madden boots and a camouflage scarf.  I'm linking this outfit up with "Inspiration Monday" from Two Birds.  The second outfit I wore on date night.  It's an animal print sweater that has an actual leopard's face on it.  I wore it with my fabulous pony hair boots I thrifted with Mary Jo from "Trust Your Style."  The nail polish is Cyclic, a new water-based, non-toxic nail polish that comes in an amazing crystal bottle.


Bucket, styled by Pigtails, wears her purple sweatshirt and Dora socks to Sparkles' "snow" party.

It may be snowing in other parts of the country (and in our den), but outside it's a cool 70 degrees .  I can't believe it's winter!  Somedays it's so warm outside I just have to pretend it's winter by wearing boots and scarves!  And the only snow we have around here is paper.






23 comments:

Claire said...

awww I want a snow party!! so cute :)

Patti said...

Love the tiger sweater! Roar, is all I can say : > Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

sound like your kiddo know how to have tons of fun

Frannie Pantz said...

I am praying that we are done with snow for now. I can send some to your kiddos happily!

Maiken said...

your kids and their timeless tricks :) at least you will not get bored, ever. and I love your second outfit. that sweater is the coolest! and your booties are beautiful indeed.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Style Me B.A.D said...

So cute! I like the non toxic nail polish! Gotta find it to try! And I am so jealous of your weather. Its currently 31 degrees here in NY. :(

two birds said...

you are sucha good (and fun) mom! i love both outfits. a leopard sweater with a leopard face is amazing!!

Unknown said...

You're pictures are so fun and cute! Love that nail polish!

Have a great week.

-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/02/eloquii-relaunch-wishlist.html

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i am LOVING that animal print sweater Claire! your dress is so beautiful. what a great find. mary jo makes awesome nail polishes.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

You just have the coolest photo shoots with your kids… I feel like your oldest is starting to take the spotlight. Her personality just comes thru the photos.

Daphne.

renae said...

We love us some Steve Madden, now don't we. I love how your kids are in your photos (as bombs or not). Thanks for the fun compliments on my things ...that are many and nice. lol

silvergirl said...

that color blue nail polish is divine!
Brett

Unknown said...

U live your first black and white dress it s gorgeous !
http://www.melolimparfaite.com

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!!!

www.stylentonic.com

Jessica said...

You look incredible and your little ones are so adorable.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Unknown said...

so much inspiration!
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Loving those nails!! Your children are so cute!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the blue mani and those darling kiddos!

Imogen said...

So amazing. Your children are such fashionistas. Love the blue nail colour also.

London Loafers said...

Aww what a sweet photos! And I absolutely LOVE your nail colour, so gorgeous!

Hayfa
www.londonloafers.com

Hena Tayeb said...

after all the snow we've had, paper snow sounds great!

Unknown said...

Look at you in those fierce pony hair boots! I'm so jealous :) You look so cute! Hope your March has been a good one--we have to get together very soon! Let's figure out a day!

p.s. Bucket is insanely cute (as are all your children) - can't wait to see how he evolves into a bigger boy!
xo Mary Jo

Gain Credit Pvt said...


Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)