Monday, November 25, 2013

Tutu Skirt, Diamond Stud Earrings and a Clapper

Bang, bang.  Bucket pounded his truck against the wall.
I asked him what he was doing and he smiled.
Then he banged the truck again.
The lamp turned on and he was so excited.
I realized he was playing with the lights, that stinker.
And yes, we have a clapper
(thanks to a white elephant at Camouflage's work).

TUTU - Thrifted
SWEATER - Caslon, Swapped
SHEARLING BLACK MOTO VEST - Loehmanns
BLACK COMBAT BOOTS - Zigi Girl, Nordstrom
DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS - c/o Anjolee

BLUE STRIPED TOP - Old Navy, $8
BLACK PRINTED JEANS - Foreign Exchange, $10
SPIKEY BALLET FLATS - Target
BARBED WIRE EARRINGS - iSanctuary

This week I wore a thrifted tutu to church with a moto vest and combat boots.  I'm in love with these boots because they're comfortable.  I got them during the anniversary sale at Nordstrom.  The cashmere sweater I got during a swap with friends and the vest is from Loehmanns.  The second outfit is an everyday casual one.  The top is Old Navy clearance and the jeans were $10 at Foreign Exchange.






I also wanted to mention these awesome Diamond Stud Earrings I got from Anjolee.  I wore them with the first outfit because I liked the juxtaposition of something classy with my combat boots and moto vest.  Anjolee customizes jewelry according to preference of metal type, diamond size, gemstone quality and size.  They have a ton of birthstones to choose from and their website makes it really easy to design the perfect piece of jewelry.


Bucket drives the truck he used to turn on the light behind him.

I love my new Diamond Stud Earrings.  They match everything and they always look good.  I also appreciate that they never go out of style, kinda like the Clapper.




18 comments:

silvergirl said...

how cute is that tulle skirt
i thing you should wear it with the stripe shirt in the next pic
it would be so cute together
brett

Frannie Pantz said...

Isn't it fun when kids discover new things? I love the tulle skirt in the first outfit. It looks so cute with the moto boots!

Shon said...

Love these looks....the vest and boots are my faves. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family. Hey, the Clapper is a classic.

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are adorable! I love a tulle skirt.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/11/winter-fashion-tips-from-olivia-palermo.html

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You look awesome in BOTH outfits Claire. I love everything. Those earrings from Anjolee are so pretty. I have a couple of pieces from them. Excellent quality.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Kezzie said...

Hey!!! I'm envious of the shearing gilet. I mentioned in my current blog post that I wish I had one!!! Pretty outfit and the earrings are v classy x

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

I love love the tulle skirt and the action photo of kids jumping and you standing still. Priceless.
Daphne.

Teddi said...

i wanted a clapper for fun. i got it as a christmas gift, but it didn't work. so we threw it away. boo hoo! i wish i could find a tutu skirt thrifting. claire, those combat boots with the moto vest are a nice mix of edge with feminine. your blue striped blouse with the jeans is my favorite kind of outfit. it looks comfortable, effortless, and stylish.

Hena Tayeb said...

love tulle skirts

Style Me B.A.D said...

Hope you and the fam had a nice thanksgiving! xo

Unknown said...

I loved the vest!!!! Wish I could wear something great like that - it's pretty cold here now! The ballet flats are also beautiful, but you know you always look elegant and beautiful! The earrings are a total dream! I loved them! denisesplanet com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those boots are FAB! Great sales score!

Unknown said...

Funky knee length hooded shearling coat for women, crafted from 100% Spanish Merino shearling interior and suede sheep leather outside, added lamb fur lined hood shelter you form winter wind! You can find some gorgeous women shearling coats in www.cwmalls.com!

Unknown said...

I see your little boy has grown! Last time I was on your blog, you were trying to make him sleep alone, weren't you? that was a long time ago. Love your tutu outfit.

oomph. said...

just dropping by to say HI! hope you and the family are doing well! loving bucket's haircut! have a great holiday season!!

Love & Sunshine Giveaway!
Anuhea Designs Giveaway!
Libi & LoLa Giveaway!

Unknown said...

Oh.. no post for a while, we want to see your beautiful pictures! But alas, I know everybody is busy because of Christmas! I wish you a great time with your family and may we see more great pics and read great stories about the kids in 2014! denisesplanet com

Gain Credit Pvt said...


Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

John Odom said...

Here available shirt Bespoke Tailor HK